Saturday 25 September 2010

Getting to know me!!

So to kick things off, Im going to a post answering some questions about me, so you can ge to know me a little better!!!

1) APPLE JUICE OR ORANGE JUICE

I love orange juice, especially orange juice mixed with a touch of grapefruit juice!!

2) ARE YOU A MORNING PERSON OR A NIGHT PERSON?

I'm a bit of both,!

3) WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SALTY FOODS OR SWEET FOODS?

Sweet definately! I am almost constantly thinking about cake!!

4)  FAVOURITE BOOK

My favourite book is "The Alchemist" by Paulo Coehlo, it is the mose amazing life changing book I have ever read and ever likely to read.

5) FAVOURITE SONG

Rule The World, by Take That, im a huge Take That fan!! Another one of my favourite songs is Run, cannot decide whether I prefer Snow Patrol's or Leona Lewis's version?

6) WHAT WAS YOUR FAVOURITE CHILDHOOD PROGRAMME

The Flintstones and Playdays
7) ARE YOU A COLLECTOR OF ANYTHING

Yes, I collect Makeup, Perfume, Books and Pens, especially Parker Pens!!!

8) IF YOU COULD BE AN ANIMAL WHAT WOULD YOU BE?

A cat!

9) IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPERPOWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE?

The ability to stop time!

10) WHAT IS YOUR FIRST THOUGHT WHEN YOU WAKE UP?

If I told you that I would have to kill you, sorry!

11) WHAT IS YOUR LAST THOUGHT BEFORE FALLING ASLEEP?

See above

12) WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE COLOUR

Pink and White


No comments:

Post a Comment